Enable a powerful and easy-to-use integrated dynamic simulator including wells, flowlines, risers and topside/onshore process facilities
Why linking transient multiphase flow and dynamic process simulators?
- In most upstream production systems, the dynamic interactions between wells / flowlines and processing facility (and vice versa) are interconnected and complex
- Combining the strengths from the market-leading multiphase flow model with industry-standard dynamic process simulators
- Represents high-fidelity and holistic modelling and simulation scenarios
- The model boundaries are realistic, dynamic and thermodynamic consistent
- Proved to add undisputed value during all field development and operational stages from concept, design and start-up throughout operation and revamp
In the past, integration of these simulators was complicated, time consuming, involved specialists and tended to be less robust. Integration between OLGA multiphase flow and dynamic process simulator is done via automatic or guided workflows through a user-friendly interface in the BPT-OLX link application.
BPT-OLX provides dynamic visualization of multiphase flow and parameters (from OLGA). BPT OLX link is applicable for linking OLGA with HYSYS, UniSim and Petro-SIM dynamic process simulators.
The BPT-OLX enable integrated simulator over the entire lifecycle:
- Concept, FEED and detail engineering
- Preparation to startup
- Control system check-out
- Operator training simulator
- Operation and troubleshooting
- Real-time / online applications
- Tie-in and revamp evaluations
Examples of use cases:
- Controllability during pigging operation
- Overall dynamics of gas lift system
- Design and operation of complete production system during instable flow
- Design and operation of complete MEG systems
- Process safety